Operation Crossbow - Bolt Action Tournament 3rd November
The Chatteris Warlords Games Club is proud to present it's 3rd Annual Bolt Action Tournament!
Tickets Available on-line (here), at The Hobbit Hole or Tuesday Nights at the club meet at The Chatteris Working Men's Club.
- Date : Sunday 3rd November 2019
- Time: 9.30am Registration for an 10.00am Start
- Venue: The Chatteris Working Men's Club & Institute Ltd
- Your Hosts: The Chatteris Warlords Games Club
- Entry Fee: £12.50
- Player Cap: 24
- Prize Support: 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Place Prize Wall + Best Painted/ Best Themed Army Award
- Trophies: Service Star for 1st Placed Allies, Iron Cross for 1st Place Axis
Platoons: 1-2 Platoons (no Tank Platoons)
Rounds: 3 Rounds Swiss (2 hour time limit)
Missions : Meeting Engagement, No Mans Land, Key Positions
Round Scoring: Win = 3pts, Draw = 1pt. Ties Decided on in game objective points.
All army books are considered legal and there are no restrictions other than the rules above. Where possible we will match Axis vs Allied players in games.
Army Lists are due in by October 27th and can be submitted on-line to Steve email@example.com , dropped off at The Hobbit Hole or on a Tuesday Night at The Chatteris Working Men's Club.
- 9.30am Doors Open for Registration
- 10.00am First Round
- 12.00pm First Round Ends and Lunch Break Starts
- 12.30pm Second Round Starts
- 2.30pm Second Round Ends
- 2.45pm Third Round Starts
- 4.45pm Third Round Ends
- 5.00pm Prize Giving and Clearup
Non-Members are welcome at this event. This is a virtual ticket, no physical ticket will be sent.
This is an event run by The Chatteris Warlords Games Club. All enquiries should go to Steve Pitkin (Chairman) firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Venue
- Parking on site
- Disabled Facilities available
- Light Food Available
- Licensed bar from 12 Noon
- This is a licensed venue. Please do NOT bring your own Food and/ or drink. Only food & drink purchased at the venue may be consumed on site.